|Portrayed by||Katie Griffiths|
|First Appearance||Series 1 Episode 1|
|Last Appearance||Series 4 Episode 20|
|Cause/Reason||Completed school / To Move away with Donte and to raise Izzie|
|Mother||Izzie Redpath (Deceased)|
|Guardian||Tom Clarkson (Deceased)|
Chloé "Chlo" Charles (Née Grainger) married her boyfriend Donte Charles as soon as she turned sixteen in the hope that she would have the stability that was lacking in her life after her mother was murdered. She embarked on an affair with her sister Mika's boyfriend Brett Aspinall, but once it is out of her system, her relationship with Donte grows even stronger. Donte presents her with a rundown old van for a mobile hairdressing business so that she can start to fulfil her dreams, but Chlo again has doubts when she discovers that she is pregnant.
She has graduated from Waterloo Road and is now attending university and living in Manchester with Donte and their daughter Izzie, named after her mother, Izzie Redpath, who was sadly killed by Lewis Seddon's uncle, Jed, at the end of Series 2.
- Chlo is one of the original members of the girls football team.
- Before she moved into a flat with Donte, Chlo lived at 34 Paletine Road, Rochdale.
- She is very good friends with Maxine, Janeece and Flick.
- Chlo was the first person to get married before she finished school. The second was student Jonah Kirby, who eloped to Gretna Green with teacher Francesca Montoya.
- Chlo famous quote "I don't want to be the school's freakshow, you know the girl everyone looks at because she was dumb enough to get herself pregnant." Appeared at the end of the last episode (Series 10 Episode 20) When many other students and staff also said their most famous lines.
- "I don't want to be the school's freakshow, you know the girl everyone looks at because she was dumb enough to get herself pregnant"
- "Mum, can I have half of next week's pocket money now?"
- "Are you taking advantage of me because I'm drunk?"
- Chlo: "What if a mad axe man breaks in? What do we tell him? We don't know where our mum is?" Izzie: "Tell him to ring me on my mobile."